Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Whitney Wilcoxx

After a much too-long wait. I got to see Whitney again on a frigid Saturday afternoon in January. After texting her a few weeks before so that she would remember me, I managed to see her within five minutes of contacting her in the general area of her hotel which was a nice upscale place in the low-30s near Madison. Whitney was as pretty and warm as ever although my lips and fingers needed a little bit of time to thaw from the cold. 


I started with some DATY, licking her clitoris, first lightly then hard till she came. Nice! Then I asked to rim her which I didn't get to do the last time. That was fun, especially with a little bit of spanking. Pretty soon she was giving me one of her sloppy, wet BBBJs, alternating with some kissing while giving me a hand job, just like kids in the car on a high school date. Eventually I lay back and Whitney sucked and licked my cock while looking straight at me. Her head disappeared for a bit while she rimmed me herself. I really didn't want to go over my time so I brought her back up in order to suck the head hard till I came in her mouth. Afterwards we had a nice talk about her current activities. She should be in New York more often and maybe will have a incall location of her own. I just went for the half-hour so it was $150.

2 comments:

  1. Joe-do you know what happened to her? she was special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney lives in Boston and decided to make that her permanent year-round home base. You can find her ads in the Boston section of BackPage.

    ReplyDelete